Time to get a little woo woo, you here for it? The law of attraction says that what we focus on and believe we attract in our lives. In simple terms, if you put out negativity, you’ll get negativity in return. This means if we put out what we really desire, our believes and emotions, our goals and dreams, then we can manifest those things into our lives.
So how do you go about manifesting these amazing things in your life? I have 10 ways you can use the law of attraction to get what you truly want out of life.
- Visualize your goals: Spend time each day visualizing what you want to achieve. See yourself already having achieved your goals, feel the emotions associated with it, and imagine all the details.
- Use positive affirmations: Use positive affirmations to help you focus on what you want, and to shift your mindset towards abundance and positivity. Repeat affirmations daily. Some of mine are currently, “I am good at what I do,” or “I provide lots of value to my clients.”
- Practice gratitude: Gratitude is an important aspect of the law of attraction. Be grateful for all that you have and the progress you have made towards your goals. This will help you maintain a positive outlook and attract more abundance into your life. Write down 3-5 things you’re grateful for each morning as a great way to start your day.
- Take inspired action: The law of attraction is not just about positive thinking, it’s also about taking inspired action towards your goals. Follow your intuition and take steps that feel aligned with your desires.
- Surround yourself with positivity: Surround yourself with people who support your goals and have a positive outlook on life. This will help you maintain a positive mindset and attract more positivity into your life. If someone close to you has a negative attitude, share this blog post with them! 😂
- Focus on what you want, not what you don’t want: Don’t focus on what you don’t want, instead focus on what you do want. This will help you attract more of what you desire into your life.
- Let go of limiting beliefs: Let go of any limiting beliefs that may be holding you back. Replace them with positive beliefs that support your desires and goals. A limiting belief is something like, “no one wants to work with me,” or “I’m going to fail this test.”
- Believe that you deserve what you want: Believe that you deserve to have what you want. This will help you attract more abundance into your life.
- Trust the universe: Trust that the universe will bring you what you desire. Have faith that everything will work out for your highest good. This might be very uncomfortable in the beginning but with practice the universe will start to prove itself.
- Keep a positive attitude: Stay positive and optimistic about your desires. This will help you maintain a high vibration and attract more positivity into your life. When you find yourself sliding into negativity, go back to your positive affirmations.
Don’t feel like you need to tackle all of these elements at one time. Manifesting and the law of attraction is a practice. And while we’d love immediate gratification here, that’s not likely the case. Have faith and keep putting yourself out there. You’ll experience all the things that you desire. Be real with what you want, be genuine, and don’t be afraid to shoot for the stars.